Thursday, September 16, 2010

Balik kampung !

OHHHHHHOHHH BALIK KAMPUNG !
Holiday season [:

Yuhuuuuuuuuu . Last Friday was the Raya day for the muslims , Happy Raya weyh ! :D I believe that most of them had already start their journey earlier before the 1st raya day . To avoid bloody traffic marh , gaga . On Friday , my family & I also went back to kampung to celebrate grandma's bday :D Luckily no heavy traffic jam . Huhuuu . That Friday night was a great night man . I was so super duper excited to go back cuz' I'm going to meet my cuzzys ! I miss them darn muchhhh larh . It was like .. we didn't meet for months already . Everyone was busy with works and studies . No time to have dinner together . So ngam it was grandma's bday , all of us balik & celebrate with her , memang happy la (: We had our dinner at a restaurant near nilai & sambil itu we camwhoring :] hahaha All of us , both young and the old one , memang love the camera :D All macam superstar that night , nganga ! Now now , there's nothing else I can say . Let the pictures do the talk !

Balik kampung lohhhhh :D !

Yummmeee yummee :p



The sweet couples






CHEERS ! :D


Happy Birthday Grandma ! Keep healthy .


All of us together



Makan timeeeee !


After dinner , sampai rumah still can't stop taking pics


Hahaha . It's fun to take photos ! But it's really tiring to upload it . Gawr .
Alright , I think that's the end of my post!
But wait, there's one more photo here, the last one (;


I love my Syok Sendiri family

Loves , cml (:

No comments:

Post a Comment