Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello December ?

BAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA
Aloha ! :D I came back to update my blog ! It sounds quite funny that people now are still writing blog, I guess writing blog had been an old fashion now :p People log in to their facebook and twitters get around with their friends, update their status and i'm writing a post here. Haha. It was a shock to me that I only posted 9 posts this year :p I've been so busy that I can't write anything or update my blog. I believe that there are no more readers in my blog anymore and I wrote this for myself to enjoy. Haha, this is funny :D 

Well, I've just finish my Stpm, just to let you guys know what I'm busy up for :p It was a tough journey for me throughout this whole period while I'm studying Stpm. It's not easy. Last time I've asked people before about how they think about Stpm and their answer were ' Hard, tough, not easy, or u will die'. Now I experienced that and it is true ! Haha. Going through all these tough moments are not easy\, and I was glad that I had met new friends who are really nice (: We are all from different kind of places and we are not used to talk to each other last time. But after that, we know each other well, and we had a lot of fun together (: It was the end of my high school moment :) No more uniform, no more clipping up my hair, no more wearing tie and no more carrying heavy bag ! But I bet I will miss all these beautiful moments I had in my Form 6 school, with teachers and friends all (: It's considered a beautiful experience that I had before in my lifetime. I didn't did the papers very well as I know, but I'm glad that I've been through it and survive ! Haha.

Now, I'm still finding a course which are suitable for me (: But I am very sure that medicine, pharmacy and dentistry are not in my list. I know I will get a high pay after getting a job which is related to these courses but uhm, I wouldn't wanna suffer again in the university studying these. Haha :p Of course every courses are not easy to study, but what I'm trying to say was there's a high competition out there. Fresh graduates are competiting for these jobs and I think it's not easy. So it is better to choose one that I really interested in and I can cope it well. Pray for me ! (:

By, Mayling .

No comments:

Post a Comment