Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Get some life (:

DON'T FORGET
TO
HAVE A

GOOD TIME (:

Hello people !
Haha :D Is me, is me ! I'm back here to update my blog. Haha. I've been very lazy to update my blog even though I visit my blog everytime when I online :D haha. Funny huh ? Sometimes I really wanted to post something about my current life but I'm really lazy to write about it I don't know why :| I rather online watching videos listen to musics and log on to my facebook page. Teehee. And oh, never forget to look pictures on tumblr too :]


Well, let me tell you about my recent life :) Nothing much about it but I start to love my life since that 1st sept and 1st oct. There is something really special about that date and I will never forget that date, seriously (: But but, there's something with my 18 yrs old life that is ; MY SCHOOL LIFE ! ughhhh . Stpm is real hard man. It's not kacang it's not goreng it's not anything easy and i'm really die this time -.- Haha. My results was not so good, but hmm, I wanna try harder this time (: Honestly speaking.. I'm a person who give up very quickly. When I can't get something that I wish for, all I do was .. waiting for it to come :p hahaha. I always thought I'm a princess or something and I can wait for the chances to come to me and poof ! I'll grab it and tadaaaaa, it's in my hand already. But NO. Things doesn't happen that way and I shouldn't have this kind of thinking anymore. Chances do not come to ourselves unless we search for it. There are so many chances in life and we should appreciate it. If the chances is for you, take it and make the best of it (: If it's not for you, don't ever try to make it as yours, you will never make it. This is what I believe (: If it's yours, it will always be yours. Hehe :p I sounds like a philosopher huh ? wakakaka :D Just ignore me (: So this time I don't wanna give up anymore (:
* Twist my finger *

Oh ya. Actually I had said something that is really far away from my topic -.- What I wanna say is that, I have tons of homework during this holiday ! And this is not even a holiday for me ): But nevermind! Know why? Cuz' this will be the very first time in my life doing homework, attending extra classes and tuition during the long break holiday. Woo yeah babeh. Let's make learning fun. Hahahhahaha -.- Lame leh.

Tomorrow I will do the quadrat and line transect experiment with my group partner. Hopefully the weather will be fine (: Not too hot and not raining too (:
God bless ! (:


Adioooos !
CML [:

No comments:

Post a Comment